WE ARE HIRING A SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER KENYA (FASHION AND TRAVEL)
About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a Pan-African financial service provider that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.
About the Role:
The Senior Account Manager will support the Partner Success Manager towards establishing and maintaining positive relationships with the organizations partners across the country. The holder of this role will report directly to the Partner Success Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- On-board and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Ensure that the partners are always updated with accurate information about the company.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partners’ needs and objectives.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
- Set targets and metrics with regards to partners and ensure these are met.
- Develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
- Drafting and preparing business proposals.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure alignment on campaigns and promotional strategies.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with high level partners and accounts.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Training of Partner and Partner agents on Lipa Later operations.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or a related course.
- You have at least five years’ experience in Account Management, and have experience developing and maintaining high-level partnerships/Accounts.
- You have strong written and verbal communication.
- You are excited about taking on challenges and have a knack for problem-solving.
- You have a track record of achieving strong results through others.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- You have experience leading a team and are able to clearly communicate tasks and objectives to the people you are leading.
- You have past experience achieving strong results in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong track record of success in a Sales/Business development role.
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Account Manager – Fashion and Travel”