WE ARE HIRING AN ACCOUNT MANAGER (B2B)
About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a Pan-African financial service provider that offers product/service finance payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.
About the Role:
As an Account Manager-Kenya, you will be joining our dynamic and rapidly growing organization and will play a key role in the business development Team.
Key to this role is the ability to enhance business development, new customer acquisition & market penetration by providing sales leadership, execution & relationship management to achieve set targets for new clients on boarded and Amounts Disbursed.
Reporting to: Head of B2B
Direct Reports: Business Development Executives
Key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment of b2b loans customers in accordance with set criteria
- Prospecting for new business opportunities and ensuring all clients are active across all
- Sectors/ territories.
- Planning and executing specific sales & marketing programs as directed to achieve set targets.
- Planning and executing client approaches.
- Drive appreciation of Lipa later business across the targeted clients.
- Ensuring 100% compliance to Lipa later processes and procedures across the region.
- Ensure the corporate image of Lipa later is always maintained.
- Gathering market intelligence for improvement of the business.
- To generate necessary reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and basis.
- To facilitate new clients on boarding, creation, and maintenance in the system.
- To ensure proper relationship management and execution of all contracts.
- To ensure approved merchants and SMEs are fully trained and aware of the b2b product.
- Ensuring 100% compliance to lipa later processes and procedures across the region/ sector.
- To send a monthly report on any fraud or any incident.
Knowledge, skills, experience, and competency requirement:
- Degree from an accredited institution preferably in business related course.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Experience of at least 7 years in a similar position.
- Experience in relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Able to relate and working with people.
- Able to efficiently network and relate.
- Ability to persuade and influence.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Manager – B2B”