Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly instalments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with a presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, and Nigeria – with plans to open new markets in the near future. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Kenya.
About the Role:
The role will include the following responsibilities:
i) Account Management
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
- Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within territory with existing partners
- Implementing strategies to promote revenue generation
ii) Partnerships & Relationship Management
- Frequent store visits and building a business network.
- Training and onboarding of partners
- Co-marketing liaison and Promoting PR/communication initiatives in markets to maximize brand exposure.
- Reporting and Branding.
i) Team Management
- Hiring & Training of Sales Agents
- Manage the region’s sales team
- Implementing strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications Required:
- At least 2 years’ work experience with a minimum of 1-year’ experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners’ needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Manager – Kenya” by 15th October 2021.