Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa. This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. By joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Our Team :
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Developing leads with prospective partners/retailers and building a business network.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory/channel.
- Planning and delivery of personalized propositions to engage target partners/retailers.
- Ensure partners have a positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post-deal process
- Work closely with relevant departments/colleagues, marketing department, and account management to ensure efficient operations
- Training retailers and their teams on processes for effective onboarding
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience with a minimum 1-year experience in business to business sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Entrepreneurial and hustler mentality.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excited by challenges and motivated to find solutions that work for all parties.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential.
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “B2B Associate – Kenya”