WE ARE HIRING A COPRORATE SALES LEAD UGANDA
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with a presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Nigeria – with plans of opening new markets in the near future.
The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition, and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Uganda.
About the Role
At Lipa Later we are on a mission to build the most advanced financial services technology to bring significant value for our end users. We are looking for a Corporate Sales Lead to oversee our company’s corporate sales and operations in Uganda. To be successful in this role, you should have a degree or qualification in a Business-Related field. Previous experience in field operations is a plus.
Office Location: Ntinda Complex, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda.
Reports to: Country Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Contact potential customers via emails and phone calls to offer them products and services
- Visit clients and arrange meetings to discuss products and how it will meet the requirements of a customer
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase
- Communicate with customers to identify their requirements and assist them with selecting appropriate products that meet their specifications
- Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- Ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Proven working experience in a similar management role
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- BS degree in Business, Statistics, or related field
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Corporate Sales Lead Uganda” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org.