WE ARE HIRING A CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD TANZANIA
About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Nigeria – with plans of opening new markets in the near future. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition, and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Tanzania.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Lead to join our thriving customer services department. You and your team will be the first point of contact for our Lipa Later stakeholders. It is an integral part of our business and a great way to establish a solid foundation within the organization. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a vibrant environment that is mission driven, result oriented and community based.
Customer Service Lead responsibilities
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of inbound and outbound calling processes, Email communications driven through system.
- Coordinating smooth day to day running and operations of the Call Centre.
- Undertaking performance management and KPI setting for the Call Centre team.
- Shall be a transition manager identifying repetitive and transactional processes within the organization and delivering them efficiently through the internal contact center.
- Providing advisory to management based on the Call Centre’s statistics, sales rates, costs, customer metrics and feedback from customers as well as the CRM system to aid in setting business objectives.
- Shall be in-charge of customer lead management process with targets on conversion of leads generated through social media, inbound enquiries and through on ground salespeople.
- Run campaigns in line with sales and marketing head through emails and calling.
- Team development including training, coaching and mentorship on calls and email etiquette as well as acceptable service standards and in line with brand values
- Ensures adherence to systems and processes for timely and accurate reporting of various operational and financial MIS through system.
- Overseeing end to end customer experience including customer management, advisory as well as customer surveys through all customer touch points.
- Managing content and script creation for all customer touch points as well as social media platforms in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Establish and maintain a customer centric culture among the team.
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
- Work in close coordination with IT team to further automate the transactions
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 3-6 years in managing Contact Centre operations in any related sector (banking, insurance, telecom, Ecommerce), which involves high volume transactions
- Preference with someone who has been part of setting up contact center operations for any industry.
- Working Knowledge of any ERP/CRM, system used to manage operations.
- Energetic, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Good communication skills
- People Management Skills Good financial acumen.
- Added finance qualification would be an advantage.
- Self-starter with a good business sense.
- Creative and proactive approach towards challenges.
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels especially with external customers. Independent, resourceful and possess high drive to excel.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Customer Service Lead Tanzania” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org.