About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a financial service provider based in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda that
offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and
services in monthly instalments.
About the Role:
As a Marketing Associate at Lipa Later, you’ll be working in our HQ branch in Nairobi, in charge
of the planning (with support from Management), and implementation of all marketing strategies,
as well as the content lead in Kenya.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager in Kenya.
● Assisting in planning and full implementation of Marketing strategies (including
development of quarterly marketing themes and populating content frameworks)
● Development of great content for social media, newsletters, LinkedIn and website, and
any other content need that may arise
● Liaison with graphic designer for all artwork needs
● Coordination of Marketing strategies with relevant internal teams
● Management of the social media pages for Kenya
● Conducting market research to identify new opportunities within the region
● Implementation of PR plans
● Assistance in overall reporting and analysis
● Overall website management (content, design)
● Assistance on implementing outsourced media agency strategies
● Assistance in implementation of Influencer strategies
● Monitoring competitors’ marketing activities
Content and Digital
● Developing content strategies and frameworks aligned with marketing campaigns for
social media, newsletters, LinkedIn and website, press releases, and any other content
need that may arise
● Collaborating with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style
● In charge of all social media including LinkedIn keeping content relevant and up to date
● Creating and maintaining content calendars, including writing updates and post relevant
● Working hand in hand with advertising agencies
● Generating reports for digital marketing activities using data based analytics tools and
also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
Advertising and Branding
● Working with the designer to produce materials of visual impact and within the brand
● Writing and proofreading creative copy for marketing distributions (social media, fliers,
posters, banners etc.)
● Involving key stakeholders for products at each stage of the campaign, and reporting
results once completed.
● Liaising with printers as required and managing the production of marketing materials
such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters
● Writing articles and press releases
● Building and maintain relationships with journalists and influencers.
● Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations.
● Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days,
exhibitions, tours and visits.
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Associate – Kenya”