WE ARE HIRING AN OFFICE AND HR ADMINISTRATOR
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with presence across Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda, and – with plans of opening new markets in the near future. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition, and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Nigeria.
About the Role
The Office administrator will support the day-to-day functions of the Nigerian office. The individual will be the point of contact for employees with reference to hr matters.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary
- Welcome guests, respond to queries from both clients and
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office
- Schedule in-house and external
- Conduct investigations in response to employee
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, accommodation, expense
- schedules ).
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in any Business-related
- 2 years’ experience as an
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Solid knowledge of office
- Strong communication, writing and presentation
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word,
- Attention to
- Organized and work well with minimal
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Office HR and Administrator – Nigeria” and attach a detailed CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: email@example.com.