WE ARE HIRING AN OFFICE & HR ADMINISTRATOR – RWANDA
About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly instalments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Nigeria – with plans of opening new markets in the near future. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and on-board a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Rwanda.
About the Role:
The Office & HR Administrator will support the day-to-day functions of the Rwandan office. The individual will also be the point of contact for employees in reference to any HR related matter.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
- Welcome guests, respond to queries from both clients and employees.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Maintain and update company databases including HR files.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Prepare HR reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Preparing and updating HR documents.
- Advice on employment laws and assist in conflict resolution.
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complains.
- Assist to coordinate onboarding process and communication to employees.
- Championing company culture and ensure cordial relationship among employees.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, accommodation, expense schedules etc.).
Who we are looking for:
- Degree or Diploma in any Business-related course.
- Certification in HR is an added advantage.
- 2 years’ experience as an Admin.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Experience using HR Systems and spreadsheets will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail.
- Organized and work well with minimal supervision.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Office & HR Administrator- Rwanda” and attach a detailed CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org