WE ARE HIRING A PARTNER SUCCESS LEAD – SOUTH AFRICA
About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a Pan-African financial service provider that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.
About the Role:
As Partner Success Lead South Africa, you will be joining our dynamic and rapidly growing organization and will play a key role in the Sales Team. The Individual will be responsible for managing Lipa Laters’ relationships with partners primarily based in South Africa.
Key to this role is the ability to consult and negotiate at a management level backed with a strong understanding of our partners’ business and industry objectives.
Reports to: New Markets Manager
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple contacts/partner organizations.
- Attentive to partner needs at all times and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying key strategies for revenue acceleration.
- Developing & executing partner success plans, as well as tracking & reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success.
- Drafting & preparing proposals.
- Gathering market insight to support partner acquisition & retention.
- Ensuring the goals of both Lipa Later and Partners are consistently exceeded.
- Establishing a standard cadence of communication internally & externally.
- Driving expansion opportunities with each Partner.
- Drive Lipa Later sales within the partner stores.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a Certificate or Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or related course.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in developing & maintaining high-level partnerships/accounts.
- Ability to collaborate & build strong relationships with partners at a senior level.
- A positive, self-starter attitude & desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong organization, social and time management skills.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Partner Success Executive South Africa” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org