WE ARE HIRING A PARTNER SUCCESS MANAGER KENYA (FASHION AND TRAVEL)!
About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a Pan-African financial service provider that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.
About the Role:
As Partner Success Manager Kenya, you will be joining our dynamic and rapidly growing organization and will play a key role in the Sales Team. Reporting to the General Manager Kenya, you will be responsible for managing Lipa LateSrs’ relationships with partners primarily based in Kenya.
Key to this role is the ability to consult and negotiate at a management level backed with a strong understanding of our partners’ business and industry objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple contacts/partner organizations.
- Attentive to partner needs at all times and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying key strategies for revenue acceleration.
- Developing & executing partner success plans, as well as, tracking & reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success.
- Drafting & preparing proposals.
- Gathering market insight to support partner acquisition & retention.
- Ensuring the goals of both Lipa Later and Partners are consistently exceeded.
- Establishing a standard cadence of communication internally & externally.
- Driving expansion opportunities with each Partner.
- Drive Lipa Later sales within the partner stores.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or related course.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in developing & maintaining high-level partnerships/accounts.
- Proven ability to collaborate & build strong relationships with partners at a senior level.
- A positive, self-starter attitude & desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong organization, social and time management skills.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Partner Success Manager – Fashion and Travel”