About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a financial service provider based in Kenya and Rwanda that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.
About the Role:
As a sales agent, you will support the Business Development department by onboarding new clients to Lipa Later services in our partner stores.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting our financial products/services to potential clients in partner stores.
- Understanding our client’s needs.
- Meeting sales targets.
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are capable of explaining complex information clearly and simply.
- You are a go getter, who excels at meeting set targets.
- You possess strong negotiation skills.
- An understanding of microfinance is an added advantage.
- You are self-motivated, and can work well with minimal supervision.
- Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply
- Experience in sales is preferred.
This is a commission-based package.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘’Sales Agents’’ Be sure to indicate the region you are applying for e.g. ‘Sales Agent – Nairobi’