Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly instalments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa. This position is based in Nigeria.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. By joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
As a sales agent, you will support the Business Development Manager by onboarding new clients to Lipa Later services in our partner stores in Nigeria.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting our financial products/services to potential clients in partner stores.
- Understanding our client’s needs.
- Meeting sales targets.
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are capable of explaining complex information clearly and simply.
- You are a go getter, who excels at meeting set targets.
- You possess strong negotiation skills.
- An understanding of microfinance is an added advantage.
- You are self-motivated, and can work well with minimal supervision.
- Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply
- Experience in sales is preferred.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘’Sales Agents’’ Be sure to indicate the region you are applying for e.g. ‘Sales Agent – Nigeria’