WE ARE HIRING A SALES REPRESENTATIVES – KENYA
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, and Nigeria – with plans of opening new markets in the near future. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition, and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Kenya.
About the Role
At Lipa Later we are on a mission to build the most advanced financial services technology in order to bring significant value for our end users. We are looking for a Sales Representative to oversee sales at our partner outlets in Kenya. To be successful in this role, you should have a Diploma in a Business-Related course. Previous experience in Sales is required.
Job Description & Responsibilities.
- Sign up customers in your respective stores
- Close sales from the sign ups generated ensuring the set targets are met monthly
- Build long lasting relationships with your customers which will lead to repeat sales.
- Ensure once the customer’s sales process is done, the back-end process at the retailer store is completed for reconciliation purposes.
- Build a strong pipeline of sign ups over time that will generate a pull of customers over time.
- Send DSRs as required and maintain records of all sales leads as per company policies.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Minimum one year working experience in a sales related role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Sales Representative – Nairobi” and attach a detailed CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: email@example.com.