Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly instalments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. By joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Professional Development :
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders. As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix, and behavioral scoring.
Our Team :
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
As a Team Lead you will support the Partner Success Team by onboarding new clients to Lipa Later services in our partner retail stores.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting our financial products/services to potential clients in partner stores.
- Understanding our client’s needs & Generating leads.
- Understanding and promoting company products.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Training agents.
- Management of sales agents.
- Ensure smooth communication and process for agents.
- Management of allocated stores.
- Upselling with prospective clients.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Establishing new and unique ways of generating leads.
- Ensuring updated stock and price lists from allocated stores.
Who we are looking for:
- At least one (1) year of sales experience.
- Holder of a Business Related Degree/Diploma.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A go-getter, who excels at meeting set targets.
- Outgoing personality.
- Entrepreneurial and hustler mindset.
- Self-motivated, and can work well with minimal supervision.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Team Lead – Nairobi”. [Kindly note the position is based in Nairobi and no relocation allowance is offered.]